Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all Good Will.

I hope that everyone cherishes this season and the meaning behind the day, instead of the just the day.  It's a time to celebrate hope, health, happiness and more.  It's a reminder this time of the year that friends and family are important and essential to our well being.

Prayers and strength to all my friends, family and those I have not met yet, especially for those that are missing a loved one this season.  It's in times like these that we need to remember how special friends and family is, when a loved one is not near and in potential harm.  It's a tough time, but don't forget there are people and resources out there to help.  Lift that head high and remember that things will get better and I am looking forward to a Christmas Season next year with my Soldier home, safe and sound.

Christmas is more than just a day.  It's a way of thinking, of sharing and caring.  I pray that this seasons good fortunes and good will continue throughout the year for all.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment